Saturday, April 21, 2012

Save yourselves a lot of agravation and time wasting, stay away from CARE2

FOLKS, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR, STAY AWAY FROM CARE2 AND SAVED YOURSELF A LOT OF ANGER AND WASTED TIME.








Do yourselves a favor folks and stay out/away from Randy Paynter's CARE2 petition website.
Mr. PayNter's an incredibly smart person, graduated from Standford & Hardvard , a very likeable person.
However, there's something THEY FORGOT TO TEACH HIM at those Universities, " HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE DECENTLY ".
His CARE2 alledgedly has over 16,000,000 + members,and his websites promotes petitions and social causes.
But believe me, they'll come a time when you'll regret ever had joined CARE2 , once you find out the
trashy shitty way their members are treat.

I first came to Care2 back in May of 2010, by the end of july of the same year, I had made 36 friends,
created 36 petitions, signed over 100, created 12 groups , " I was cooking with Gas ".
Then on the 1st week of august 2010, I couldn't get into my page. I wrote, sent e-mails and called Care2
for 2 months, but no one ever answered.

So,I picked up and dusted myself up, swallowed my pride and started up again from scratch , on the 1st
week of october 2010. Since then I noticed that I wasn't the only one who's page had suddenly dissappeared,
nor was this the only technical problem. At 1st I gaved Mr. Paynter the benefit of a doubt, I thougth
maybe he wasn't aware, for I understand he's a pretty busy person , but in this case, who ever he left
running the store, simply didn't do his job.
Other problems that exist;
Signatures are missing from petitions.
Petitions not being deliver once they are completed.
Shares not being posted because they can't be saved.
Not being able to see what you are typing when you're creating a petition, hoping that it comes out o.k.

BUT THE WORSE ONE OF ALL IS CARE2'S IGNORING IT'S MEMBERS CALL/PLEE FOR HELP. CARE2 DOESN'T HAVE THE
DECENCY , THE ATTENTION TO EVEN ANSWER AT ALL. THEY FORGET THAT IT'S MEMBERS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE MADE CARE2
NOT CARE2'S MANAGEMENT.

So, I turned the tables on Mr. Paynter, and did a petition regarding this .entitled, " Randy if you really care
about your members, show it " . By now I could care less about the 66 petitions I had running at care2, I have
made arrangements to keep in touch with those whom I consider, really consider friends.
It took off like a rocket, in 2 days it had over 50 signatures, but on the 3rd day it "MYSTERIOUSLY DISSAPPEARED ".

I put in many hours, great deal of work since october of last year, making 121 friends, creating 12 groups,
signing over 600 petitions, creating 66, and many more have done far lot more than me, just to meet the
same end.

SO , FOLKS, IF YOU DON'T WANNA GE AGGRAVATED, STAY AWAY FROM CARE2 , I KNOW I WON'T BE THERE TO TELL YOU;
"I TOLD YOU SO ", SO I'LL SAY IT HERE ; " I TOLD YOU SO ".

No comments:

Post a Comment