Saturday, April 21, 2012

The 7 most beautiful love songs ever ( for me )

THE 7 MOST BEAUTIFULL LOVE SONGS EVER



There are millions of beautifull love songs all over the world, but for me, I have these 7 in a cd, which on every wedding anniversary dinner I played repeatdely low and soft to the angel God blessed me for a wife, my chachita.
My all time favorite love song is on done by the Chairman himself, Francis Albert Sinatra ,entitled " MY way of life ".
then Tom Jone's rendition of " You're my world, I can see why he wasn't just one of elvi's closest and best friends, but, he was also his favorite singer.
Then Elvi's " The wonder of you ".'
Then Engelbert humperdink's " How I love you " .
Then The Beatle's " And I love her "
Dean Martin's " I will ".
And Andy Kim's " Have I ever told you ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment