Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pleeease don't tell me this is art .

PLEASE, DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THIS IS ART.

I understand like the saying goes, ; " Different strokes for different folks " , And it's not the music in itself that I dislike , but at least I, don't consider vulgarity , profanity as being art.
Never in my wildest allucination or drunkeness could I imagine trully greats like Sinatra, Elvis, Jones, Humperdink or the Beatles grabbing their crotches in front of a paying public , on top of this, it has become sore of the national anthem for stupid gangers, who have no respect for themselves and demand respect from the world, " It don't work that way ".
When rapping is done like Carman does it, praising The lord, that's a totally different and beautifull scenary. One of my favorite comedians and actors, Will Smith was a rapper, I liked the way he did it, no bad words.

No comments:

Post a Comment